Family Guardian’s Annual Founders’ Day is observed as a day of community building in the neighborhoods where we work and live. The social outreach programme began in 2010 to commemorate the company’s 45th Anniversary.
Each year our staff and agents select the places and people they wish to spend the day with and plan a programme of sharing, entertainment, games and refreshments.
On May 18th, 2018, management, staff and agents from Family Guardian, BahamaHealth, FG Insurance Agents & Brokers, FG Financial, and FG Capital Markets celebrated Founders’ Day at the special organizations listed below.
- Bahamas Down Syndrome Association
- Salvation Army School for the Blind
- Great Commission Ministries
- The Centre for the Deaf
- Centre for Exceptional Learners
- Williams Town Old Folks Home
- Fresh Creek Primary School
- A&A Comfort Home
- Stapledon School
- Bahamas Association for the Physically Disabled
- The Beacon School
- Down Syndrome Centre
Equisoft Driving Digital Transformation for Family...
Equisoft Driving Digital Transformation for Caribbean Insurance Leader Family Guardian – Startin...View Detail